Adam Goldstein was born in Des Moines, Iowa, and grew up in Iowa and Florida. He attended the University of Florida, graduating with honors in 1995. Adam then attended the Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C., where he graduated, cum laude, in 1998.
Adam began his professional practice in Michigan, then moved to Colorado in 2000 where he has practiced ever since. Adam specializes in civil litigation, including products liability, auto/truck liability, personal injury, wrongful death, construction defect, association/HOA and general commercial liability. Adam has tried multiple cases and has extensive lead counsel experience handling all aspects of civil litigation in Colorado and Wyoming state and federal courts.
- University of Florida, B.A., with honors, Major in History, Minor in English/Creating Writing, 1995
- Georgetown University of Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 1998
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado state courts
- United States 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Multiple Pro Hac Vice Appearances in Wyoming State and Federal Courts
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Trucking Industry Defense Association