We are currently seeking a litigation associate to join our Wyoming and Colorado practice groups. Responsibilities include pre-trial and trial work, motion practice, and mediation. The ideal candidate will have public speaking and presentation skills, knowledge of civil procedure, and attention to detail. We offer a generous benefit package and a salary commensurate with experience. Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part Time Marketing Professional
We are also currently seeking a part time marketing professional who can:
- Provide support to lawyers in the creation, preparation and coordination of RFPs/proposals/pitches for new business development and tailoring the information to respond to the client needs.
- Conduct market analysis, industry and competitive intelligence research reports for business development opportunities. Investigate and develop information to assist lawyers with business development and relationship-building initiatives.
- Develop and maintain marketing materials, and track experience and matters.
- Organize and manage client events, seminars and webinars.
- Work with lawyers to identify and secure speaking engagements and other events, including the production of PowerPoint and other types of presentations and exhibits.
- Supervise the management of client and prospect mailing lists.
- Coordinate, track status of various business development initiatives.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of business development plans and budgets.
- Other duties as may be assigned to fully meet the requirements of the position.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 2-3 years business development experience in the professional services industry is required; previous experience at a law firm is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented, self-motivated individual with the demonstrated ability to prioritize, juggle multiple assignments and function as part of a cohesive team.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills, with an attention to detail and organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
At White and Steele, P.C., we are committed to providing a challenging and rewarding career experience and view our people as the future of the organization. The law staff at White and Steele is unique and dynamic. Each person of our team makes a unique and valuable contribution in a variety of areas including legal administrative and paralegal support, technology, accounting, human resources, office services and legal research, among others.
Thank you for your interest in White and Steele P.C.