Jessica was born and raised in Jackson, Wyoming. She attended college at Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana where she double majored in Business Management and Business Marketing. Jessica earned her law degree at the University of Montana in Missoula, Montana.
During law school, she interned at the Montana Innocence Project. Upon early graduation, Jessica was a law clerk in the Twentieth Judicial District of Montana. After her clerkship, Jessica was a Deputy County Attorney for Missoula County. Prior to joining White and Steele, she worked at a firm located in Jackson focusing on insurance law, medical malpractice, recreational accidents, and criminal defense.
Jessica’s practice is concentrated in Wyoming and includes defending a variety of liability claims.
University of Montana School of Law, 2014
• Teacher’s Assistant: Legal Research, Legal Analysis, and Legal Writing
• Intern: Montana Innocence Project
Montana State University, B.S., 2011
• Double Major: Management and Marketing
• Graduated with Honors
- United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of Wyoming
- United States District Court for the District of Montana
- Wyoming state courts
- Montana state courts
- Wyoming State Bar
- Montana State Bar