Keith became associated with White and Steele in January 1995 and was named a shareholder in December 2003. His practice involves insurance defense litigation, including claims/cases involving uninsured/underinsured coverage, statutory delay, bad faith, auto liability, homeowners´ liability, commercial liability disputes and ski litigation. As both lead counsel and local counsel, Keith has defended numerous class action cases involving automobile insurance coverage issues and Colorado law.
Keith provides in-house seminars to insurance carriers regarding major changes in Colorado law affecting automobile insurance carriers.
He has been involved in a number of cases defending ski areas, ski area employees and individual skiers as defendants. Keith has been a member of the volunteer ski patrol at Winter Park Resort for over twenty-five years and has also received a National Appointment from the National Ski Patrol.
- Colorado College, B.S. Economics, 1984
- University of Denver College of Law, J.D., 1994
- American Jurisprudence Awards: Torts, Civil Procedure, ADR, Insurance Order of St. Ives
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado state courts
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Colorado Hispanic Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Kaercher v. Sater, 155 P.3d 437 (Colo. App. 2006)
- Principal Mutual Insurance v. Progressive Mountain Insurance, 27 P.3d 343 (Colo. 2001)
- Farmers Insurance Exchange v. Bill Boom, Inc., 961 P.2d 455 (Colo. 1998)
- Progressive Casualty Insurance v. Farm Bureau Mutual, 53 P.3d 740 (Colo. App. 2002)
Insurance Bad Faith/Extra Contractual
Personal Injury and Property Damage Defense
Sports and Recreation