Michael J. Daugherty was born in Arcadia, California.
Mike joined White and Steele in 1987 and became a shareholder in 1996. His practice focuses on representation of individuals and businesses in both risk management and litigation in Colorado state and federal courts. His broad litigation experience includes defense of all types of casualty claims including wrongful death claims, automobile litigation, premises liability, UM/UIM claims, matters related to the hospitality and food and beverage industry, liquor liability, insurance coverage issues and FELA-related matters.
- University of Southern California, B.S. Public Administration 1982
- Southwestern University, J.D. 1986 Phi Alpha Delta
- United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado state courts
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- Outstanding Lawyers of America
- Martindale-Hubbell Rated AV – Preeminent 10 plus years