Rachel Jennings is originally from Southern California and received her B.A. in Political Science with a minor in history from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts in 2007. Rachel received her Juris Doctorate from The University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 2013. Rachel joined White and Steele in 2013 and practices in the areas of energy and utility liability, workers’ compensation, sports and recreation, personal injury, property damage, and employment law in Colorado. Rachel also serves on the firm’s Diversity and Inclusiveness Committee.
While in law school, Rachel served as a staff editor for the Sports and Entertainment Law Journal, practiced as a student mediator in the Mediation Arbitration Clinic and a student attorney with the Criminal Defense Clinic. In addition to her work with White and Steele, Rachel serves on the board of the Youth Opportunity Foundation, a non-profit organization engaged in raising funds to help at-risk youth complete high school to their highest potential.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2013
- Northeastern University (Political Science, History), B.A., 2007
- United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado state courts
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Sam Cary Bar Association
- Alliance for Professional Women