Robin Bowers was born in Redondo Beach, California and grew up in Golden, Colorado. Prior to attending law school, she studied abroad at the Sorbonne in Paris, France.
While attending law school, she interned with the Environmental Protection Agency, working primarily in the area of hazardous waste regulation through CERCLA and RCRA.
Since joining White and Steele in 1999, Ms. Bowers has focused her practice in the areas of construction, insurance property claims, insurance coverage, bad faith and professional liability.
- Fort Lewis College, B.A. Political Science 1995
- University of Denver College of Law, J.D. 1998
- United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado state courts
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Summary of Colorado Bad Faith Law, Colorado Claims Quarterly Magazine