White and Steele’s workers’ compensation attorneys have decades of experience assisting employers and carriers to reduce claims and implement worker protection plans. Our attorneys have expertise on a wide variety of workers’ compensation issues, including compensability, impairment, permanent total disability, and penalties. Our presence extends beyond Colorado’s borders and into Wyoming and Utah. We use a team approach, working with company representatives and claims personnel to establish a proactive defense in an expeditious, cost-effective manner.
We understand that workers’ compensation litigation requires focus, experience, familiarity with the system, and a commitment to keeping legal knowledge sharp and up-to-date. Our attorneys have earned a strong reputation for serving a broad base of employers in the construction, manufacturing, trucking, engineering, healthcare, and food industries. Our workers’ compensation attorneys are featured in Best Attorneys in America and Super Lawyers.
Our attorneys provide litigation expertise to employers and carriers in a broad range of workers’ compensation cases:
- Carrier representation
- Class actions arising from workers’ compensation practices
- Industrial accident litigation defense
- Medicare set-asides
- Post-injury retaliation or discrimination claims
- Repetitive stress and occupational disease
- Risk avoidance counseling
- Self-insured employers
- Third-party administrators
- Uninsured employers
- Workers’ compensation fraud
- Workers’ compensation subrogation