Dino G. Moncecchi grew up in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Prior to earning his law degree, Dino attended the University of Wyoming, graduating in 2007 with a B.S. in Political Science. Dino graduated from the University of Wyoming College of Law in 2012. Dino is a member of both the Colorado Bar and Wyoming Bar.
Before joining White and Steele, P.C., Dino worked for a small civil litigation defense firm in Cheyenne, Wyoming. At that firm Dino handled his own workers’ compensation case load and assisted with the firms insurance defense cases, where he sat second chair for several trials.
As an attorney with White and Steele, Dino’s practice focuses on personal injury defense. He defends a wide variety of liability claims, including automobile and trucking accidents, premises liability, products liability, workers’ compensation, and recreational injury cases.
- University of Wyoming, College of Law, (J.D., 2012)
- University of Wyoming, (B.S., 2007)
- Colorado state courts
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the District of Wyoming
- Wyoming state courts
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Wyoming Defense Lawyers Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute