Cati Shadakofsky assists insurance companies across a wide variety of industries, including professional liability, personal injury, products liability, defamation, and employment matters.
She received her J.D. from the University of Minnesota Law School, where she served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Minnesota Journal of International Law, Volume 26. She also earned a civil litigation concentration and received the “Mondale Hall Student Engagement Award” at commencement. During law school, Cati worked for a civil defense litigation firm in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Cati earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a Bachelor of Art in Spanish Literature from the University of Wyoming. While pursuing her degrees, she studied abroad in Malaga, Spain, and she interned for Wyoming Senator Michael B. Enzi. She also worked as a legal assistant for an insurance defense firm in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Prior to joining White & Steele, Cati clerked for the Honorable Matthew E. Johnson, John R. Rodenberg, Diane B. Bratvold, and Michael L. Kirk at the Minnesota Court of Appeals.
Outside the office, Cati enjoys hosting dinner parties, watching the Rockies play, and enjoying the Denver theatre scene.
- University of Wyoming, B.A. Political Science, B.A. Spanish Literature
- University of Minnesota, J.D.
- Colorado state courts
- Wyoming state courts
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the District of Wyoming
- United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Colorado Bar Association
- Wyoming Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Wyoming State Bar Young Lawyers Section