Hannah M. Riedel is originally from Washington and received her B.A. in Political Science with a minor in history from Boston University in Boston, Massachusetts in 2015. Hannah attended the University of Denver Sturm College of Law on a merit scholarship, graduating in 2018.
While in law school, Hannah served as an associate editor for the Denver Law Review. She also received the Public Good Distinction upon graduation. Hannah joined White and Steele in 2019 after clerking for the Honorable Nancy J. Lichtenstein and Lino S. Lipinsky at the Colorado Court of Appeals.
In her spare time, Hannah enjoys hiking, sewing, and homebrewing.
- Boston University, B.A. Political Science, 2015
- University of Denver, J.D., 2018
- Colorado state courts
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Personal Injury and Property Damage Defense
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate Professionals
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists